Sunday, May 3, 2009

EAT POOP, FIREFOX!!!

For the past few months, Firefox has really been pissing me off. Always crashing on me. And update after no-choice update, I kept hoping the problem would be fixed. But no.

AND NOW...

I noticed that my bookmarks toolbar where I had a few of my favorite websites and webcomics... was gone. Empty. Dang. Oh well, I can add those again. But then... oh no. My bookmarks - all 200 or so of them organized into several folders over the past few years - ALL GONE.

DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!

SCREW YOU, FIREFOX!!!

I'm done.

------------

Edit: Fixed it. Everyone settle down.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I've never had a problem with Firefox. I think it's user error.

al oof said...

dude, safari. it has (almost) everything you need.

i like applejuice said...

i like safari okay, but i'd have to download it again. mine is screwy.

Mashanda Scott said...

This happened to me too with the most recent update! If anyone knows how to get my bookmarks back, let me know.