Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Urban

A couple of months ago, my editor told me that Urban Outfitters was going to start carrying my book at some of their stores. Kind of a test run that would hopefully lead to it being carried in all of their stores. We didn't know which stores or when this would happen.

And that's the last I heard about it.

Until today when a gal who I met last year at the Miami Book Fair sent me a message letting me know that she saw my book at Urban Outfitters. So... I guess the plan is in action.

Hooray! So... consider doing me a favor and going to your local UO and seeing if my book (Punk Rock Etiquette) is carried there. If so, pick up a copy, take a step to the side as not to block the books on the shelf, and laugh loudly as you flip through it. Repeat until someone notices, picks up a copy, and takes it to the register. And hey, don't get me wrong. That person taking a copy to the register can definitely be you.

Thank you.
Yours,
Travis

3 comments:

al oof said...

but they're evil!

congrats!

i like applejuice said...

next stop - hot topic!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm newbie in Internet, can you give me some useful links? I know only about Yahoo [url=http://yahoo.com]Yahoo[/url] http://yahoo.com Yahoo